Hello November, nice to see you again!
It’s easy to get swept up in the holiday craziness, but it’s a great time to write out some new goals, and put them to action.
Goal Setting Steps:
- Write out a goal.
- Under that goal, write out a small step you can take today to get towards that goal.
- Under that, write out steps you can do tomorrow to get even closer to that goal.
- Make a plan for week and month.
- As you finish your tasks, actually
cross them off your list.This way, you see your progress.
- You are in charge. Change your steps or add to them as needed and crush those goals!
It’s all a process. Heather and I are constantly setting new goals and mini deadlines for ourselves. We are actually in the process of writing a new Live Happy and Well 365 book, so goals and deadlines are a must if we want to make this book a reality.
What goals do you want to accomplish this fall/winter?