Day 4 of our January Wellness Challenge is all about slowing down and focusing on our breath. Each Friday in January is about adding in a meditation practice.
1 Minute Meditation:
- Sit cross-legged on the floor (or a pillow), or in a chair with your feet flat.
- Your hips and legs are planted, and your heart is open and light. Your head is balanced over your heart.
- Now just focus on your breath. Keep your breath easy and don’t force it.
- Where do you feel your breath? In you abdomen? Chest? Nose?
- Follow your breath in and out of your body.
- Relax. Relax your eyes and your temples.
- It’s okay if your mind wanders – just take note of it and go back to the breath.
- Perform breathing mediation practice for at least one minute or approximately 7-10 breaths.